Sunday, August 1, 2010

Week 6

First off, I love the social bookmarking idea! I find so may websites that are difficult to remember and pull up on the three computers I use. I created a delicious account and love it! This will be great during the school year!


This is one of the links I found on www.seomoz.org. I like going because it gives anyone ideas of what is happening in Boston. There are times that I take for granted how close I live to the city and I don't take advantage of the fun things happening in the city. I also forget about all the amazing places to visit and tourist attractions that I haven't seen since I was in elementary school. I am a huge music fan and there are so many artist who come to Boston and play small venues. This site is very helpful to me. Although, I wish the Iphone app worked better.


Yelp is an application I also have on my iphone. I use this when choosing a new place to eat, drink and stay. People go on and rate their experience then others can use it for future reference. I use this when traveling to New York where my friend just moved. This is a great way for you to find great places to eat but also great for businesses who want to make a name for themselves.


Pandora is an application that I love and have on my iphone. Just the other day I was baby sitting a little girl who wanted to hear music. I opened the app on my phone, searched for kids music and there was a list of music ready to go! I have searches saved for artists and the app plays not only the songs from that artist but songs from artists they think you will like in that genre. I have been introduced to many great artists.


This one is called Classroom Games and it looks amazing! I thought I would share it with others!

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! Your content is good and you seem really comfortable with the content. Iphone apps are pushing a lot of people into web 2.0 territory without them even knowing it! Good work.

    ReplyDelete