Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Week 10 Done!

Hello everyone!
Well the rainy days have helped to get moving on these 18 credits I'm taking!! All done but two classes! WOW!
Anyway...
This class has been very informative of things that I either never thought of such as flick'r and RSS feeds and new ideas such as delicious. I have already used delicious many times in the past few weeks. I go back and forth from my Mac, school laptop, and the computer lab at school. This is a fantastic way for me to access those great sites from anywhere. I have also been able to add my new knowledge to lesson plans and my class website. Some of the new ideas I learned about will be great for older students so I will share them with my friends who teach middle/high school. At times there were some frustrations like when I was creating my voki or that my final lesson was erased when my browser closed. I loved the blog and think I may keep it up but write about my life and things going on. I found out that many of my friends have blogs.
Great class!

2 comments:

  1. Great wrap-up Jillian! I am glad you found some value in the class. I hope you keep exploring and integrating throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your final lesson erasing must have been so frustrating. So often I wish there was back up for those instances. You did a great job and I enjoyed you blog and insight into the lessons this summer!

    ReplyDelete